Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Immigration

I know that I have been away for awhile, I am just tired of blogging quite honestly. I am probably going to post mostly non-political threads for a while unless something like this catches my eye. Anyways, I doubt anyone will even read my blog since I have been gone for so long... so if you do, leave a comment!!

*************************

Seriously people... have you seen anything on the protests?

We don't have anything against immigrants it is the word ILLEGAL that we are concerned about.

Those people are out of control... if you surveyed them probably 2/3 of them have NO IDEA what in the world they are even fighting for.


I am SO annoyed with the American idiots right now!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ranting Republican said...

well i'll be damned - look who's back...and just after I took you off my links.

7:09 PM  
Blogger American Idiot said...

i don't really have any idea what's going on with the immagration thing because i don't pay any attention but i just wanted to say i am glad to see you are back blogging again. i have missed it. i miss bickering with you!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger The Anti-Liberali said...

of course you miss bickering with me!! You silly liberal

6:34 PM  
Blogger Full-Auto said...

Some of us kept stopping by to check every once in a while. :) Glad you back at the keyboard.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

i'm glad youre back too! i have basically taken a very long hiatus from blogging politics. i wont rant for the sake of ranting unless i'm inspired. today i posted about being annoyed.....so yeah, not much drama on my blog either.

hopefully i'll get to see you when i'm in town in a few weeks!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Full-Auto said...

I can't believe you two know each other... as in like real life. Argh... :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger The Anti-Liberali said...

Of course we are hanging out TT - when are you coming into town? Hopefully after my finals are all over with!!

Don't be jealous FT - Ranting, TT and I are all good friends... in real life!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter