Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween

I went to a couple of Halloween costume parties this weekend and there were some REALLY FUNNY costumes!!

Some of my Favorites:

1. A guy wearing nothing but tighty whities with pieces of a curly black wig taped as a mustache, as chest hair and the rest stuffed in the undies.
2. A black guy dressed as a Dave Chappelle character (a KKK member)
3. A guy dressed as Gary Johnston from Team America (after they did the bad make-over on him) he had a turban on and globs of hair pasted to his face
4. A guy dressed as a woman refugee
5. RR was a HOTTTT boxer!!!
6. A couple dressed as the #1 white trash couple AKA: Britney Spears (pregnant version) and Kevin Federline
7. There were many Napoleon Dynamite and Kip characters out last night


Did anyone else see any good costumes this weekend???

7 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

check out my blog, A-L, there are some listed. One of my friends found the sluttiest dress and sewed onto the front 2 drill bits and a fishing hook.....she went as a "2 bit hooker"

someone dressed as the bird flew, that was good.

I'm a Marine :) Big shock, I know

8:51 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

No, but I saw some kick as pumpkin decoration displays.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Ranting Republican said...

There was this one Strawberry Shortcake that was pretty cute! Haha - send me the pics A-L!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ed B. said...

I was a pirate. One of my friends was Satan in a trenchcoat, but he didn't have the devil head on so he sorta looked like Neo from the Matrix.

The best one was a girl in a Playboy bunny looking getup. It's just something about those scantily clad women that give me a warm fuzzy feeling in my feet.
Too bad she was good looking. If she was ugly it woulda been alot funnier.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

In a marathon game of the boardgame Risk, who do you think wins, Seinfeld or Kramer?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rhylan said...

A guy I work with dressed up as a gift box - wrapping paper, bow and all - with a tag that read, "To: Women, From: God."

6:30 AM  
Blogger whigwham said...

My sister told me about a guy who wore a blue shirt, a rope as a belt, and taped a cut-out of a chicken to the front of his shirt. He went as chicken cordon bleu. No lies folks, I wouldn't make that kind of thing up.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter