Monday, October 17, 2005

Evacuation Plan

My EXTREMELY LIBERAL Constitutional Law professor read us this email in class, I found it funny so I thought I would share it with all of you!

City officials just announced the Houston Hurricane Evacuation Plan:

* Hispanics use I-10 west to San Antonio
* Cajuns use I-10 East to Lafayette
* Rednecks use 59 North to East Texas
* Republicans fly Continental to Washington DC
* Yankees and Democrats use 45 South to Galveston
* Longhorns use 290 West to Austin
* Aggies use 610 Loop

7 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

hmmm, if I knew the Texas highway system, it might have been funnier :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger The Anti-Liberali said...

Well, you don't have to know the system all that well - just the cities... all the cities mentioned are labeled to a certain group of people.

Exceptions being: Dems going to Galveston (which is where the hurricane was supposed to hit) and aggies driving the loop - which I think (or at least hope) is self explainatory!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ranting Republican said...

That is pretty funny - I may have seen that from my old Con law professor, but not yours! At least she has a sense of humor.

3:39 PM  
Blogger The Anti-Liberali said...

Ya I know!!! I was shocked that she read that! She really has been fair and she does have a sense of humor which makes Con. Law bearable!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Smoke Eater said...

Are you saying that the Aggies are actually expected to run from hardship? Funny, expect we would be the ones sandbagging while the horns just sip their tea.

BTW - It was funny!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

It's right over my head. That's what I get for being a yankee.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Tori said...

A-L, what did you do? All the commies on here have drifted over to mine. dear god they're annoying

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter